http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Back in Black

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Back in Black

I'm back in black and for once it's not for a funeral...

Yesterday my rent deposit came in, and today my cheque from the tax department arrived.

The cheque has a box with amounts written above it, and you get as much of that amount as specified in the box eg tens, units, hundreds etc. My box has a space for 100,000, million and 10 million. Do people really get cheques for this amount of money?

Given that I feel so happy today because mine has some figures in four boxes on the lower right hand side, what must those people feel like whose boxes are filled in the far left of the million scale?? The mind boggles to think...

Anyway, enough celebrating. It's back to Corsica for me for fast and furious rally action. Apparently it's a nice day outside and it's been lovely weather in Corsica too. Sadly I can't vouch for either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home