http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: I'm so lonely

Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm so lonely

"I'm Missus Lonely
I have nobody
for my ownnnnnnn"

(it's okay, while I am doing the squeaky voice, I haven't got as far as rapping the next lines).

Tomorrow, I head out to London, which is a good thing as I've spent the last few days playing au pair! It's been very good for my English, but not so much for my social skills...

I'm going in for an interview for a language school that the Master has pointed out that I don't actually have the financial free space to do, even if it is fully subsidised... I thought I would check out my new flat and sniff around anyone looking Finnish or Turkish.

I'm sure I will come back from London overwhelmed after little Helsinki, and won't mumble anything about being lonely again.

But until then... "I'm so lonely..."


ATTENTION MY GEEKY / IT LOVIN / NOKIA WORKING FRIENDS
My 9300 won't synch! I have synched once a few months ago when I first set it up but now I get this error message "PC Sync has encountered a problem and has terminated the synchronisation. " The manual suggests helpfully that I check the phone is on. I am not even going to honour that with a response... All suggestions very much appreciated.

1 Comments:

Blogger daravida said...

PC Sync is a little bastard! Me hates it! When mine was acting funny I had to install everything all over again, but in a VERY SPECIFIC ORDER otherwise the Nokia Gods wouldn't be placated and the entire enterprise wouldn't work.

So, uh, heck your drivers I guess!

6:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home