http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Pretending to look effecient

Monday, April 03, 2006

Pretending to look effecient

Here I am in the office, overlooking the Thames and the HMAS Belfast moored on it, with a Very Serious Look on my face. It's the face that says "really I am doing something" when everyone knows it's my first day at work, and really, I am not.

I did however have the lunchtime challenge - can one eat lunch in London for only a pound?!

Stay tuned for that exciting story...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was once in London with that same budget and I discovered the £1 salads from Sainsbury´s...
And don´t forget the good ol´ lunch of uncooked 2 minute noodles. You can afford two packets of £1!

7:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home