http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Where was I before?

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Where was I before?

Being a bit of a map geek, I found a website that startles me. Only 17% of the world explored and I turn 30 soon...

The big red over Mexico is somewhat misleading, and I didn't think New York counted for a red splodge on the States so I ignored it.

But note the tiny dot in the Indian Ocean...

Europewise, just have to get to Portugual now, it's an inch of grey just begging to be red. Then there's Georgia...

This is where I've been global
This is where I've been Europe

See where I've been: From Rowena and Adrian's photo galleries
Australia and Rottnest Island
France and Monaco
Spain and Madrid at Easter
Tallinn
Japan plus the press team and some Aussie in a kimono
Mexico
Italy: Rome, Fair Verona, Olbia, Sardinia and Venice.
Greece
Croatia
Slovenia: Llubjana
A couple of the Turkey trips plus service park and the media team
Misty days at Bostalsee
17 galleries of Finland!!! And one just of Easter. And another of Helsinki street scenes. And finally one of where I live.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

well, i'm not sure what i've been doing with my time - i logged a paltry 8%. although i have to say that my map looks quite impressive as i seem to have a thing for large countries.

1:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum,

I love to read your blogs...especially the photos

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri ....

12:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home