http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: One day in London

Saturday, April 01, 2006

One day in London


On Friday, I spent my first day in London. Well actually an afternoon. It was surprisingly pleasant, mostly because it didn't rain and as a result I walked nearly everywhere. Starting from Marylebone Station and ending up at Bank where I took the Docklands Light Railway to my new home.

I found London overflowing with material riches - was it the contrast of social democracy Finland and minimalist Scandinavia? Was it that I am more familiar with London's seedy underbelly and cardboard citizens? Or was it that I walked through Mayfair, rather bemused.

The photos from my walk are captioned here : welcome to my new world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home