http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Happy Birthday where?

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Happy Birthday where?

Ryanair (yes the same airline I just cursed about ten days ago) are having a sale. Flights are either free, or under a pound - you have to pay the taxes, and the cost of getting to their out of the way airports.

This means I could go to Rome or Genoa for my birthday for under thirty pounds!

I could also go to Sardinia - which both A Bare All and The Bean would like to come to. But I would have to work... But I might get a free hotel.

Or go to Helsinki cos I am all loved up for 130 pounds.

Or Paris because I can go at the last minute for about 80 pounds.

Hang on - reality just kicked in, I have to work the day after my birthday which leaves me with two realistic options of : Sardinia - Helsinki. Yes yes I can feel your stares!

It sounded so exciting for a while...

1 Comments:

Blogger daravida said...

Hell Sardinia still sounds exciting!

1:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home