http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Tonight...

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tonight...

Tonight... your friends rally round and take you to bars... you sleep well knowing someone loves you... you dream of your new love... you lay with your partner... you put your child to bed... you watch the TV and feel lazy contentment... you talk business into the small hours ... you sleep early to catch a plane to new adventures...

The digital clock blinks 1:18AM. I talk to strangers in America. I click at on-line snapshots. I pad the wood floors in my Marimekko slippers, a soft fleece wrapped around me, the window open to let in a little cold air, the moon full and high. The digital clock blinks 1:19AM. I regret the coffee. I regret more the reminiscing memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home