http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Thunderbolts

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Thunderbolts

"There's one thing I find really amazing about you Tom...Well... It's your total confidence that you will get married. I mean, what if you never find the right girl?"

"Sorry?"

"Surely, if that service shows anything, it shows that there is such a thing as a perfect match. If we can't be like Gareth and Matthew, then maybe we should just let it go. Some of us are not gonna get married.”

"Well, I don't know, Charlie. The truth is, unlike you, I never expected the thunderbolt. I always just hoped that I'd meet some nice, friendly girl, like the look of her, hope the look of me didn't make her physically sick, then pop the question and settle down and be happy. It worked for my parents. Well, apart from the divorce...”

"I'll give you six months at the outside, Tom.”

"Yeah, maybe you're right.”

"Maybe all this waiting for one true love stuff gets you nowhere.”


I can't decide which theory I like anymore.


From Four Weddings and a Funeral

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home