http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Summer rocks!!!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Summer rocks!!!

It's 1243 in the afternoon in suburban Maunula. The sun is shining, I can't see a cloud, and because it's so bright, the sky is reduced to a blue haze. The thick (six inches) of snow outside my window intesifies the light. I've got my windows open and the air is cooling the flat, which is warm and dare I say it, sticky.

Ministry of Sound is pumping, very loud - sorry neighbours.

The flat is littered with wine glasses, bruschetta crumbs and the memories of last summer.

I'm dancing around wearing summer clothes.

Not even the Helsinki weather site can convince me it's really minus 6.9 celcius.

It's summer. And I love it. Even if only for four more hours...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home