http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Last requests

Monday, March 13, 2006

Last requests

As the sunsets rather spectacularly (electric blues, snow tinted gold) on my final days here, I've started making little lists of things I want to do before I go (or at least a seasonal selection).

As a lot of my "wot I dun" list has been done solo, then this list wants, nay demands, that some of it be done socially. Any takers, please shout.
  • Build a snow man! Really the right kind of snow must exist somewhere.
  • Try cross country skiiing. I live right next to the place but I need someone to laugh at me.
  • Sled down a hill, maybe even take someone's kitchen tray.
  • Walk out near Pirkkola (this I can do on my own)
  • Winter coffee at Korjaamo (going tomorrow, might also try scurrying around the ice rink too!)
  • See the Northern Lights. Hmm a bit demanding this one.
  • Have my cleavage immortalised at the Outback bar.
  • Have a grown up responsible, medically trained person supervise me jumping into the frozen sea (I really am chicken on this one!)
  • Leave with peace for all the ex-es! Oh really who am I kidding.
  • Try cow pat aka Mammi
  • Have a cake crawl or cake binge.
Anything I have missed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home