http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: You make me feel like dancing...

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

You make me feel like dancing...

There aren't any elevators in my mum's house (I'm now out of the hotel) so I've just taken to dancing everywhere else.

I spent hours on the phone to The Chaplain today. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. I'm really conscious that when I talk to him I am really drawn by the intensity with which he says things. I'm nervous that I might start to like him, or maybe I'm nervous that I might and I'm conscious that spending a year being in love with someone I couldn't have in the past, I don't want to repeat that again. Really it's all a bit much for knowing someone a few days (or at least knowing them for years but only connecting for a few days). So I am hoping it's just a big red warning light in my head coupled with the emotional high of finishing a huge event (and year of the same). Anyway, I am enjoying the high and the dancing...

Speaking of emotion, today was full of it. I spent the afternoon with my dad and covered a lot of ground. Words can't describe what this did to me. The Chaplain says this is because he prayed for me, something I jumped on and opposed with a lot of vigour. Divine intervention aside, it really was something.

I have to go, my feet are tapping, my hips are swaying, and I feel a wiggle coming on.

I'm gonna dance the night away....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dance funky Mama! We still miss you loads!

10:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home