http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Worth a thousand words

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Worth a thousand words

I have actually sorted my photos out and now have them ready to upload via a very slow broadband connection or at least the IP connection at work once my office is all built (made of sticks and leaves).

I have started to add photos of the Perth to Port walk though I will probably have to leave them to finish uploading as I am soon off to Pavarotti. Didn't you know I was cultured?!

Here's a photo of me all glammed up with the lovely Sandy, at the WA Teams West rally dinner. Maybe it's time to change the one in my profile (right hand corner) as I really don't look like that anymore do I?! Funnily, a lot of people didn't recognise me at the dinner so I guess I do look different. Looks like the long hair stays!

Anyway more photos soon, which if the saying is correct, will get me out of writing many words!

Fremantle pics
Perth pics
Coastal /beach pics

2 Comments:

Blogger daravida said...

lookin' hot girl!

3:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always said you looked better with longer hair

3:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home