http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Sister Rowena remembers her vows

Monday, October 17, 2005

Sister Rowena remembers her vows

I'm going back into the nunnery with my habit between my legs.

I'm not even going to go on a date. Ever. Really.

After Friday night, which was not a date, but turned into maybe kinda one, I offered that I would place the ball very openly in the man's court, seeing I was in town for a limited time only and that sometimes people start to think you're a little shallow because you can enjoy their company for a limited time. Actually I'm more into enjoying time with people rather than refraining from experiencing anything because my time is limited. But each to their own, you can't force someone to think the same.

It turns out I left my camera in this guy's car, and naturally I want it back pronto. Shouldn't be too hard because our paths cross quite naturally anyway. But now it looks like I might have to send a bloody courier to get it back because there is zero interest from said man in seeing me again. Not in the near future. And not ever.

Stupidly I made the joke on Saturday morning that I left the camera there intentionally to see him again. He probably believes it and thinks I am now a bunny boiler.

So now I've just had stupid phone calls full of tense pauses and unanswered text messages.

This dating game is all too hard, so I'm going to stick to saying hail Mary's and wondering how to fix a problem like Rowena...

Postscript: Said man just sent message. Apparently everything's just fine... He just can't tell me when he might see me to give my camera back. Wow imagine the stress if I was going to ask him on a second date...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What vows would these be sister?

3:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vows of celibacy (like I have a choice!) and worshipping the Deity of DeeVah.

4:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home