http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: "I would walk 12.45 miles... "

Monday, October 24, 2005

"I would walk 12.45 miles... "

Yesterday on very little sleep and a little bit of alcohol, mum and I did Perth to Port, which is a walk for breast cancer from Perth to Fremantle - about 18 kms.

We went pretty fast off the start line but 11 kms in, and mum's feet started to blister so we took the rest pretty easy, though I stupidly jogged a few sections.

Suffice to say, anyone with a spa is my friend right now as I have discovered tiny little muscles in places I didn't know existed. I smell fragantly of tiger balm.

There are a stack of photos but yesterday afternoon saw me collapse in a hungover, walked over state, waking only to watch cable tv, so you'll have to wait for the iconic dingo sign and the Perth foreshore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home