http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Titleless

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Titleless

Don't you hate it when you get a post in your head and then go to write it up and remember that your site is open to strangers so decide not to do it.

So just a basic here I am post...

Got offered a year's contract in Perth
Going to Pavarotti's farewell concert
Successfully reunited with father
Received flirtatious text messages from men of no interest
Doing my first pilates class before I turn into a hunchback with crushed internal organs
Still haven't posted the box full of presents to Finland for y'all
Finally downloaded some photos off the camera, yet to appear on website
Irishman invited me to Laos for new year within 1.5 hour phone call that he instigated
Need someone to drive my sporty liveried Subaru company car. Takers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home