http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Saturday night

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Saturday night

Current mood: anticipatory
Current music: my mother is playing that Schnappy crocodile song god help me
Current weather: grey
Current foot attire: leopard print slippers
Current hair: wet and wrapped in cling film

So here I am, after an active day of gym, with a new nickname (muffin top; for the record I don't look like this - it's supposed to be a gym motivator), having stickered 90 jars in the name of wedding bonbonnerie and am about to get into a slinky cocktail dress all in aid of local motorsport. It's a tough life really...

There is a lot to say but (seriously) I am embargoed until Monday (got to love working in the press, I've been waiting months to write about this), the keyboard set up in mum's boyfriend's office doesn't reach me, and the Schanppy song is driving me insane.

Monday it is then.

Ich bin ein kleinen crocodile...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, know what you mean about the crocodile song.

2:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home