http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: I got mail

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I got mail

In the car on the way home, my mother said to me, "some mail has arrived for Dee Vah. Who is Dee?"

"That's me! That's me! I am a diva!" I screamed a little too loud, almost causing mum to run into a car with a bumper sticker that read 'this is Holden country, where on a quiet day you can hear the Fords rusting'.

So with much excitment I fell upon my mail from the girls - photo of parcel at door to my room; photo of self opening parcel, only chin jutting excitedly in frame; photo of first object drawn from parcel; photo of self laughing at photos, only teeth at bad angle in frame; photo of self trying to open lipgloss with teeth; photo of self applying lip gloss; scary close up of lips in strange pursed pose, and so on.

I then got so excited that I couldn't work out whether to text, or call, or email or open, or play or show my mum or or or.

So if you want to make me that excited, send me mail.

Other news for the day:
I went to the gym. I was the slimmest person there but I was certainly the most unfit. So unfair. My mother trained me and we ended up just rolling round on the floor laughing, with me kicking those big balls around, and my mother doing sit ups with 100 tonne weights and saying 'I can do 100 of these'. I decided to retort with, "so could I at your age" and pretend to be the older convalescing sister... Anyway I feel really good for it, the exercise rather than making fun of my mum. I don't think I lost weight or gained fitness. Tomorrow maybe?

It rained, this morning. It was grey and cold. The weather forecast showed that the only place colder in Australia was Hobart. No comment.

Today I am being reunited with my primary school crush who I haven't seen for 18 years. Interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home