http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Eugh mornings

Friday, October 14, 2005

Eugh mornings

I am having an euuughyewck morning.

I don't like feeling cold. I don't like the feeling of having to wear jackets at my desk, clothes to bed, or generally just being cold indoors. Wrong wrong wrong.

I tried on three tops this morning until my mother and I could agree on one that doesn't make me look pregnant. (I'm not by the way) Fifty bucks says I leave here with body dismorphic disorder...!

I was confused at the cafe because no one queues or takes a number they just mill in a circle. And no one stands on the right of the escalator. And everyone knows the first name of the waitress at the cafe or the post office clerk and says "have a good one'.

And I feel lonely and more isolated here than anywhere else in the world.

Grumble grumble.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nina said...

Just think about how loved and surrounded by people you'll feel when you get home!

11:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you always have friends willing to give a hug when needed:)

2:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home