http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Entitled ramblings part 2

Friday, August 12, 2005

Entitled ramblings part 2

This is to everyone and no one in particular...

Those of you who know me personally, real flesh and blood know that people mean a lot to me, that even the smallest interactions, I treasure. That I try to give a lot to my friendships and relationships. Well actually those of you in Finland don't know that so much yet because I have been a bit "take take" and no "give".

So of course I am sad. I mark the ending of any friendship or relationship simply because I would have never started it if I didn't see merit in it. If I didn't pause for a moment's nostalgia it would make me pretty shallow and would reduce my feelings for people to nothing.

I don't want to hear:
- you were both leaving the country
- you both weren't 100 per cent happy anyway
- you weren't right for each other
- you were doing the bandaid slow removal process
- you knew it was coming
- you thought of doing it yourself
- you've only known each other so long
- I told you so
- I knew it wasn't going to work
and so on and on and on.

I don't want to hear it because I know it. And it doesn't make me feel less sad, less stupid, less anything. And don't say:
- don't feel sad
- don't feel stupid
because I do anyway.

Ironically, outside of England, it's only the Irishman and The Finn, the very two who left, who actually understand...

Rant over.

Someone pass me a panadol and turn off the sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home