http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: You win some, you lose some. Part 2

Friday, August 12, 2005

You win some, you lose some. Part 2

Today I woke with those nice feelings. "I love you." Warmth. Sincerity that hasn't yet been faded in the morning light.

A happy day passed, cheeks red from cycling, curly wispy windswept hair frames a genuine smile. And then, those most meaningless of words, "I think we should still be friends."

The Irishman has left me.

I am for once speechless, wordless, and incoherent. I lie, I have been that many times on this Blog before. But this is different.

It is the Finn all over again. It is easy to leave me. One slap. I trusted you. The second slap. And so it goes on all night. I slap myself into sleep.

Three more weeks and every painful memory of my own stupidity can be transferred to another city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home