http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Spring has spring

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Spring has spring

Two things:

One - I spent this morning sunbathing on my window sill in my sunglasses. Not only did I get too hot, but I tanned!

Two – I saw a squirrel run across the space below my flat. He was doing commando moves from tree to tree, obviously feeling very vulnerable against the snow because I have never seen them move so fast. Occasionally he would stop by a tree trunk, sniff (I could have told him not to!) or do that puzzled squirrel look (as if to say “Shit! Did I leave the stove on at home?”).

So spring is officially here, and I am going back to the window sill to sunbathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home