http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: I've got a new home...

Monday, March 20, 2006

I've got a new home...

I found a new home! E14, location of the freshly divorced designer studio and near to the Crisis main shelter stomping ground.

I can't fit a cat in my room, let alone swing one, but it's all I need. I will only be there week days. She says...

It's zone two, which cuts my commuting costs by about three pence and a bean and my travel time to work will be under half an hour, and not all underground. Egad! My snot will be only grey, not black.

Oh yes and I have two jobs I really really want and an offer from one already... stay tuned folks...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now E14 is a highway.. I know you have a thing for highways and walking along them, but living on one? I don't know.. ;)

6:23 pm  
Blogger Nina said...

She´ll be fine! You never experienced the crazy rush hour of Suursuonlaita!

12:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home