http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Just want to get on with it

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Just want to get on with it

I'm ready now. I'm ready to get on a plane and go. To spend my last days frantically packing and playing with the snow. To ignore phone calls and text messages, to make people do things for me ("Its my last days in Finland") or actually make them realise I am going. Soon, sooner, now.

It's a beautiful day for being selfish. I woke up this morning and decided I want to be selfish (or more selfish depending on your opinion of me).

Unfortunately my friend is sick today so I can't be that selfish, but as soon as I have visited her, then I will be selfish.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a beautiful day to be selfish as well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you are going to ignore my phone calls but still selfishly use me for your own purposes, whatever they may be?

7:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home