http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: A memory a day...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A memory a day...

... keeps the sadness away?

Here's hoping. Some of my favourite memories as snapshots. Hope the people who were part of them have good memories too...

Going for a swim (yes it's me being hauled out because I can't lift myself!)


Falling asleep at Pihljasaari (this isn't me in the pic!):


Any time I got to walk on the sea or a lake!:


Enjoying one of the spectacular non-sunsets at Juhannus:


Being a Charlies Angel in Jyvaskala:


Driving nowhere fast in Kaunisaari:

Finding my convict home in Suomelinna:


and of course... all the creatures great and small.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 pics to me:)

5:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home