http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Risk vs Reward

Friday, November 18, 2005

Risk vs Reward

The last couple of days I wanted to play pretty carefully. But I didn't. I kind of ran, was pushed to play with innocent abandon, and did, and ended up with grazed knees and elbows and the like. First of all I would like someone to put some Dettol on those wounds (and a biscuit for the dinosaur) but there isn't anyone. So I am going to grow up and lick my own wounds.

Secondly, I decided that the risk wasn't worth the reward, that I didn't like coming home from the playground with bits of bitumen in my flesh. But it's not fun watching from the sidelines either.

So, I reassesed my last decision, and with a deep strong inhalation of breath, I'm going to play with my new best friend as long as I can. Because friends disappear all too soon, and every day should have some play.

I can hear the recess bell ringing with rewards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home