http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Chocolate

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Chocolate

I have a friend who speaks chocolate. Not literally, but metaphorically. Their words are like chocolate; rich and intense and I am always poised to watch the words come out of their mouth.

Sometimes their words are so exquisite I realise I am catching them as they speak, devouring them before I have a chance to hear them fully. Other times I am happy to catch the words, warm from production, and hold them in my hands until they melt against my fingers. There are also times when the chocolate falls so often that I cannot even try to catch, try to eat and I find myself at the end of the conversation sitting in a melted pool of the stuff. I am delirious with their words; bitter, sweet, rich - all. Lying in the conversation aftermath, I am contented, swim in the pool of richness.

I only hope I don't drown. But I do like chocolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home