http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Culture shock

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Culture shock

I'm back in Perth.

People don't understand me and I them. Worse than Japan, for at least then, I mimed.

People don't listen. They say one syllable words with many syllables. "coming ho-oh-em" for coming home. And why is everything a question?!

Why don't they recycle? Understand movies? Tolerate aboriginals? Know where Finland is?

Who's weird? Me or them?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a rhetorical question? Of course it's the others who are weird! :)

12:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it may be them, I am pretty sure its not you, well kinda sure.

7:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home