http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Brrrr

Monday, October 10, 2005

Brrrr

It's very very cold here.

Considering it's spring. And that I used to arrive and swelter in the heat and am currently wearing a fleece. And sheepskin.

My mother said it was 1.3C when she went to the gym at six am. I'm not sure about how reliable that was but officially it was 9C.

Houses aren't built for this weather. So I shiver in my fleece and some leopard print fluffy slippers I stole from my mum, even when inside the house. The cat chases the fluffy bits of my slippers, which isn't great because I'm allergic to the cat.

I am a shivering, red-nose, watery-eyed, sneezing, wheezing bundle of fleece in slippers.

Also I am still being bitten. A different bug. I need a flea collar.

Sigh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How weird - at 6am here, it was +13C.

Give it a month, though, and I'm sure the tables will have more than turned.

8:41 am  
Blogger Nina said...

Turn up the heat, chill a bottle of Champagne, lock the cat outside and pretend you're in the Carribean.

12:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home