http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Still waiting

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Still waiting

"Only just woken up."

"Hungover."

Did the words "responsibility issues" ever come from my mouth over the last few months...

In the meantime, I've been compiling a list of everything that needs to be sold before I go. Fortunately it' -----

A cocount angel just dropped again. The song given to me the other day (you know who you are!) just played on Finnish radio. I never listen to Finnish radio. But it was on by chance, and then it played. I sang the ------- reality interruption again, the giver of the song just got in contact as I wrote this. Okay too freaky ------ okay back to interruption 1 resumes: I sang the chorus and smiled and the only line that made me sad was "A
nd I don't think that I'll see her again" so let's change the only element we can control, SongMaster (you get a name for this post as everyone knows who you are otherwise!)

Back to original thread: Fortunately it's such a bloody boring and tedious list to make so it's proved sufficient distraction.

But the songmaster's distraction has proved even better. Even if you gave it to me drunk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home