http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Lazy Sundays and discipline

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Lazy Sundays and discipline

It was delicious to wake up in my own bed and listen to the rain outside. I didn't want to do anything, so I didn't. I read the first pages of several books, ignored them, messed around half heartedly with things and then went to my usual hangouts to extend that sleepy Sunday comfort zone.

First stop, the kebab shop, but the Mafia had been moved to Hakaniemi. I faked hysteria at my "husband's" infidelity just to amuse some Finns who thought they might be in for some Middle Eastern mental wife action. I was shocked to see everything rebranded as Chillis; and was even more shocked when I realised that the new menu made me sick after eating.

Grabbed Uma from the airport and took her by Outback, hangout number two, so she too could taste Pete's Creamy Stuff. We knocked a couple of cocktails back effortlessly before heading back to hers with reindeer microwave meals which we ate out of the packet. Classy.

Next week and remaining, I have loads to do. So much rally work to start. I have decided I will be disclipined and get it done effeciently. And I will drink water, eat well, work hard, party hard and start exercising. There is a bridesmaid's dress I really need to fit into. And it helps to look good should I bump into the now growing list of exs I have in Finland. Uma and I are going to motivate and discipline each other into action.

Starting from Monday.

Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home