http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Enough already

Monday, August 15, 2005

Enough already

Excuses excuses

Really had enough of them.

There are a minority of people I know at the moment who use excuses as a way through life and I'm a little kick arse today, so I am going to have a rant about it.

A magic fairy does not come down part way through life and make it easier. Your job is to live the life you can with what you've got and if not, do something about it.

"I'm too busy." Get a schedule, time manage, prioritise and tell people when you're free.
"I've got no money." Do things that are free; there's plenty.
"I've got a child." Funny how all those other single parents cope.
and so on and so on.

Be more creative with excuses, or don't use them.

Walking around Lapinlahti, a man passed me cycling. He had no hands but had bought a bike with special higher handlebars so he could steer with his stumps. You didn't hear him saying "I've got no arms".

Rant over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home