http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Lobster red

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Lobster red

For someone who reads the ingredients on her moisturiser, shuns microwaves and attempts to find deoderant without aluminium all in bid to keep cancer at bay, it was pretty stupid of me to head down to the beach without any suncream for four hours. Emerging red faced and rosy limbed ready for my birthday night out, I bumped into a Finn, who said I looked just like a Finnish girl on summer holiday.

Speaking of which, I need to leave this internet cafe, for a night of Bellinis and mozzarella beckons.

I'm a day behind in photos (and the internet cut out without warning last night, dumping half my upload) but you can catch a little sun yourself here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home