http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: The muse returns

Friday, May 12, 2006

The muse returns

It has been a long time between posts where I've been interesting (assuming of course I ever was) and then suddenly the muse returns. Perhaps because I've finally got a night free of obligations but I do have another theory.

I have been carrying a camera around deep in the bottom of my handbag nestled amongst the wet wipes and super size nougat. I've been using it a lot as smumug testifies, snapping at every aspect of Spring in the City from every angle. But today my memory card ran out. And it's as if one creative instinct kicks in as the other is stifled - the urge to write strikes.

Of course, this happens when I have no pen - perhaps there's one stuck between the pages of yesterday's newspaper or deep in the bottom of my bag past the nougat - and no paper, forcing me to run into Canary Wharf to seek both.

So here I am, writing, hoping it will become interesting, and hoping even more that I will be able to decipher my handwriting when I transcribe the notebook onto blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home