http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Like smurf... A little blue

Monday, May 08, 2006

Like smurf... A little blue

I am slightly smurflike blue today... I had a second date on Friday that went neither good nor bad, depending on how you view being told he's having an affair with someone in the office already. (Why go to the trouble of a second date then?!) I spoke to the Man with a Van who has great news about potential to study and I think, but this might be an ill conceived presumption based on the sound of a cough in the background, that he might have at least met someone to spend the night with. KebMaf has two ladies that will sit and listen to him wax lyrical about all that he knows best about, DivaTwo has two new girls to runaround with until they all grow bored of each other...

I'd just like someone to hang out with...

Last night I went to see a great movie. The occassional sharing of popcorn would be nice. Smurf's not very good at movies, he's too small to see over the seat in front...

I have a large bar of Italian nougat with chocolate and rum to consume. It's just food, not love. And it will be stuck to Smurf's fur for ages...

2 Comments:

Blogger daravida said...

What movie did you see?

And *hug*!

5:20 pm  
Blogger Rowena said...

Thanks!
I saw The Nightly Song of the Travellers which was average - poor translation and didn't feel like the characters had much depth... http://www.iranheritage.org/nightlytravellers/
but I also saw Saratan - which was excellent http://www.lff.org.uk/films_details.php?FilmID=825

12:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home