http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Hyvaa Vappua

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hyvaa Vappua


For the time that I was actually conscious on Mayday (having fallen in a heap from filing news every half an hour for 12 hours on 3 straight days), I heard Sharna's little song "Hyvva Vappua" in my head... and smiled.

Thanks to the lovely folk who called (yes called!) for May Day eve and texted from picnics in sober state. You made me feel like I was there. And happy Rowena-Sarita-Sami-Myy-Epsilon anniversary!

Can you spot me in the photo? No... Relive MayDay past here.

I hope someone I know went into the Sauna van in my memory... Who else is going to have a conversation with naked strangers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home