http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: On the road again

Thursday, April 20, 2006

On the road again













I was hoping to go back to Hel to pick up some luggage, have a couple of days of love and smut and then work, before returning back to London with some much needed clothing.

But one of my doors closed, so another one has opened and even though my mantra was "I want to settle down" I will now get on the road again. It looks like I might be in Sardinia in the middle of May and in Greece in June.

Above, is a photo of Sardinia when I was there one Autumn - it was divine. And Greece in June, well I don't need to tell you how nice that is going to be... However until my luggage is rescued from Helsinki, I am going to be wearing an interesting assortment of summer clothes and beach wear...Think black winter jacket with a bra underneath for after 6 wear and my snow boots and a sarong for the day time.. ?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home