http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: I have a home!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I have a home!

It’s in London Bridge which means all my late night clubbing friends will remember me when they have run out of cash for a dodgy minicab at 4am.

I’m sharing with a Mexican and Chinese girl which should mean good contacts for traveling.

I have a balcony, a futon, a desk, wireless, room to swing several cats, and a deep red 1950s carpet from my room into and including the toilet.,.

I also have clothes to wear, dance, strut and work in, including little red kttien heels to wear on my thick red carpet.

Is there anything more to life?

Photos soon. Invites sooner. Come see now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home