http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Why i'm still a Maunula tyttö

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Why i'm still a Maunula tyttö


Some time ago a friend pointed out that my profile was wrong, as it said my current location was Maunula and geographically I'm anywhere in the UK at any given random moment.

Physically that's correct, but short on an essay on existentialism, my heart is a little bit in Finland. At the time of being corrected by the observant friend, I was ready to staunchly defend my right to say I am Finnish. My friends, my heart and my language default are Finnish. At present, I can at least say some friends, some of my heart, and a lot of my luggage are in Finland.

So, in the same way that when I travelled through Japan or spent eight weeks in Australia, that my profile stayed in Maunula, then so it will till now. Plus, London is boring in that everyone's there... Helsinki is still cool for isolation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home