http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Single Off-White Female

Monday, April 24, 2006

Single Off-White Female

Me in the mansion
It’s that time again to start hitting the property market and look for somewhere to live for the next few months. And by saying this, yes I have decided to stay in London for the virtues of the pound.

So I will be leaving my little wall to wall number in mid May and either moving across the peninsula to Canada Water (where my money will buy me half a shoe box), or zone one (where my money will buy me a larger room with questionable safety and security, constant traffic and erratic heating… )

I’m viewing Bohemian Cottage No 1 this Thursday. Currently inhabited by a Finnish student, I am hoping my moika’s and kiitoksia’s will impressive her into handover. Inner City dwelling No 2 I’m waiting for an available slot for, seeing as I missed their weekend auditions and have to wait for the mid-week round of invites… I’m slightly suspicious of anyone that particular for a short term that they need to have several showings so I think I’ll prepare them a few questions in return.

Palace vs Prison: places I have livedPeartree Avenue, SW18Emanual Ave, W3 (it's the little windows in between the two houses... )

Crown St, OX hmm no one in Cowley Road knows their postcode...

Manor Court, OX15Plough Way, SE16

And not forgetting: Manor Park where apparently the
Where the ghost of Catherine Tylney still haunts!
and - Gateway of the East
and The Hyde, Stevenage, last known death on site July 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home