http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Boo hiss

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Boo hiss

Don't you hate how a perfectly lovely start to the day gets so easily ruined when you look at your bank balance?

How do accounts go from a eyebrowing raising three figure positive amount to suddenly £70 overdrawn?

Why do Australian withdrawls take three weeks to go through and then go through all on the same date?

Where did the transfer from Finland to England disappear to? (it's not in the Finnish account, it's not yet in the English account, I guess it's in "space")

What do you mean "the details of your loan is not available"? If it was needing payment I bet the bank would make it available.

How did my credit card get so inflated, and since when did they charge me for over use (probably about the time that I took out the loan and lied about living in the UK as an aupair... yes... )

And why is there minus £2.5o on one card. Can't I just have one with zero on it.

Humpf. I'm going back to bed to forget about it. Of course I could just budget and know how much I do get paid like normal people but where's the fun in that?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home