http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: It's started; so it's over...

Friday, September 30, 2005

It's started; so it's over...

The rally starts proper today, which means I can rejoin normal life a little; these things tend to run themselves (so long as they're incident free) and it's the lead up that's a killer. So expect replies to emails and abuse of the work phone system soon.

I've just bought (more) Hello Kitty merchandise. I mean I don't even like the cat, but she's out here decked in rally overalls and looking all speedy and I couldn't resist. Personally my favourite is still Hello Kitty with Axe!

I think I might even get my social skills back in a few hours. Assuming of course I had some to begin with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home