http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Feet on ground, head in clouds

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Feet on ground, head in clouds

I'm here but I have spent my time working and sleeping. When I get home, sitting in front of the computer is that last thing I want to do. So I am taking it easy until the whirlwind of Japan goes away.

Today is Beef's funeral, and I feel for everyone who I know will be there. For his family. For every wife who has a husband co-driving, for every child who has a father co-driving. He will be remembered in a momentous way, he will be mourned in a monumental way. Does it really have to happen?

Also today, an email from Dkw's brother which sent me into reels of tears.

Today I will: stop to pat the cat, admire a flower, write to a friend, hug my mother, tell someone I love them, eat a good meal, smile through tears, celebrate life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home