http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Why planning is a good thing

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Why planning is a good thing

I didn't really time my invoices correctly and I had always planned there would a little extra cash from flat sharing.

But now with only 300 euros in my pocket I am heading to one of the world's most expensive countries. Without an itinerary. And the only person I know that has replied to my emails is going to be in South America when I get there.

Good thing I like a challenge.

Japan doesn't take credit cards but I found some old UK ones I can draw against so at least I can eat. Right.

Good thing mum isn't reading this...But if my clients are, please process all invoices quickly... must eat udon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home