http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Breathe...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Breathe...

Whoever reminded me to eat, that was a useful one. Just realised why I am shaking. What was dinner last night?

Thank god for plastic plates. Where is my mag lite? Why are my airline tickets made out to HMS Rowena? Where are my airline tickets? Where is the floor to my house?

My toast is too crunchy; I forgot to chew. Haven't spoken to estate agents. Where can I get Euro to Jap adaptors? Will any of my electrical items work in Japan? Where am I staying the first night?

How do I make my Nokia do it's thing? What have I forgotten?

Toast is finished. Back to panicking.

Someone open the stupid Finnish windows...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home