http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Waiting for Nokia ...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Waiting for Nokia ...

1068 of 1877 pages synching...

I am waiting for my Nokia software to do it's thing, which is the last of the boring "to do's" before I go...

I am dying to get out of the house (still can't open the window), eat (craving Hesburger), see my friends (spent the day alone; don't like it..) But I am at the mercy of the Nokia. 1344 pages synching..

I realised I have no accommodation planned in Tokyo but thought maybe I'll just get the train straight out of there. I'll ask Nina in the morning if she recommends it. Planning.

The Nokia swirl is flashing.. time to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home