http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Home is where the hearts are

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Home is where the hearts are

I'm being nagged by people (wow I have readers!) to say where the final decision to live next year will be.

And the winner is...

Finland.

I'm staying. Or more to the point, I shall return after working in Japan and Australia.

There are too many people too dear to me here and I can't leave. I worked hard to survive and make friends, to leave now would be before enjoying the fruits of my labour, so to speak.

I'll post more (and a lot of back posts) but right now I am enduring the world's worst hangover.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Score one for the power of peer pressure! W00t!

1:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home