http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Lie back and think of England

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Lie back and think of England

I'm in Oxford, the Cotswolds, England. It's er English. People talk funny. They say "fwee" instead of three and "chewsen" for choosing. There are men with shaved heads and England shirts saying "awwwright?". And of course me, saying "hei" and "yo" like some bad homeboy impersonator.

The doors open the wrong way and the lights go on the wrong way. And I have just trained myself to look the right way when crossing the road so who knows what might happen if I go outside.

We had English food for dinner - Indian, tikka massala etc.

I've bored everyone by showing a million photos of Kati and Nina and tried to sum up six months in six minutes.

I miss everyone very much and get jealous when I hear of things I want to be doing. This trip could damage me mentally.

1 Comments:

Blogger Preya said...

I really miss traveling. I was born a traveler and I feel so trapped at the moment. Reading your blog makes me think of all the aspects of that lifestyle, the good, the bad, the not-so-ugly. And it makes me miss it even more!

5:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home