http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Motivation vs realist

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Motivation vs realist
















I am a realist. Some people call me cynical. I call them idealists. Get it?!

My father is an idealist. That's the only reason why I have a book on how to turn your failures into successes. The difference between us is that I don't call them failures, I call it life.

I brace myself for the worst, and am pleased when something better happens.

Anyway this demotivational website is right for my sense of humour. I might order dad a desk calendar and see if he gets the realism.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are some great demotivational posters there! I should buy some too :)

5:59 pm  
Blogger Rowena said...

I think they would be good gifts for a boss or project leader! They are some good corporate teamwork ones!

6:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home