http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Whingings from my journal

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Whingings from my journal

I don't like anything about this place, the crazy mass of humanity breakfasts, the tunnel that stops you from walking to the street, the animal zoo, the fences and walls to keep us in or to keep others out? The pretense of a five star hotel built on two star service. The mountains are only an arm's reach beyond my window. They are thick with foliage and stuck down with clouds. But I have to block the Crazy Wolf water park from my view before I can enjoy them. And worse, I cannot hear the call to prayer.

I hate my meaningless work and the same old same old.

I feel dizzy and vacant from too many things.

I have set up a collection of onyx, cats and postcards - my Uchisar shrine that I workship before I fall asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home