http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Going up; the temperature kind

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Going up; the temperature kind

Sometimes I feel good enough to sit up. There is nothing in English to read and because I often lie awake in a fever in the middle of the night, thinking in French, I refuse to read in French. My brain needs a break. The screen on my laptop has blown a bulb. My communicator connects to various websites at its own will and only so many friends have the time or inclination to keep in touch.

So to pass the time, I take my temperature. I take it in my mouth and under my arm at random times, during fever, post fever and really post fever (to check it's gone).

I also started making casual notes of my temperature in my journal. I realised I would be really losing the plot once I started taking my temperature rectally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home